online ordering now available
Place your order online here and pick up your order in person or curbside to go. You may also order directly from the Leafly app or website.
curbside service now available for 21+ rec customers & all medical patients
- For curbside service, please call your order ahead. Check out our online menu at www.highendmarketplace.com/menu, and then call 360-695-3612 with your order.
- When you arrive, please call us to let us know you are here.
- We are reserving a space in front of our building for Curbside pickup
- We will ID you, and everyone you are with, upon arrival. Everyone with you must be 21 years of age or older. We cannot serve you if there are minors in the car (unless they are qualified medical patients with medical card/authorization.)
Interested in getting your medical card? We have all of the information you need. Call us today at 360-695-3612 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
covid-19 information and extra precautions
At High End Market Place, community health is, and always has been, a top priority. With that being said, we understand that many of you use this herb as medicine. So, after much careful consideration, we have decided to stay open during this time, following all CDC guidelines to ensure staff, customer and patients are as safe as possible, including:
● Limiting number of people in the store at a time to 10 or less (including staff)
● Regularly disinfecting door handles, ATM, countertops and all regularly used electronic devices.
● Limiting menu handling to staff only to limit exposure to germs. We recommend you utilize our digital menu before entering the store.
● You may “call ahead” an order to limit time spent in store. Browse menu here. Then, call us at 360-695-3612 with your name and order and time for pick up. Payment and pickup must be made within a two hour time frame.
● Limiting product handling to staff only to limit exposure to germs.
● Posting CDC protective measures at the entrance and other conspicuous areas to share relevant information.
● High risk staff members or those who live with high risk are being asked to stay home during this time.
● High End will have temporary hours of operation for the duration of Inslee’s “stay at home” declaration.
● Temporary hours will be from 8am-8pm. *Subject to change as everything unfolds.
● Also, to help serve those that are higher risk of serious complications from the coronavirus, we are reserving morning hours from 8am-9am for seniors, medical patients and those considered higher risk*. *Curbside service still available to all during this time. Thank you for your patience.